A Catalog For The Little Guy.
Let comic shops know about your books and where to order them
After printing costs, indie creators rarely have a budget for advertising.
That means advertising in that ONE catalog comic book shops order
from is out of the question.
Indie Sneak Peek is here to change that.
For a small fee, creators can get their titles listed in a FREE catalog
that's mailed to hundreds of comic book shops around the U.S.
Your listing consists of a large thumbnail of your comic cover plus a paragraph
to tell retailers about your book and how to order it. Retailers contact you
directly and you fulfill the orders. It's that simple.
If your book is done, ready to print - you can submit to the catalog.
ALL PRICING IS 50% OFF FOR THE
FIRST 3 ISSUES OF INDIE SNEAK PEEK.
Catalog listing - $100 [$50 with 50% off offer]
Full Page BW Ad - $200 [$100 with 50% off offer]
Full Page Colored Ad - $300 [$150 with 50% off offer]
Only finished projects will be listed in the catalog. Any
upcoming projects or titles you want to build hype for - can be featured
in the catalog as a full page, color or black and white ad.
Submit Your Project
Don't forget to upload your cover. Email it to >>
Apply for Advertising
ADS ARE 8.5 in. X 11 in.
- All ads must be turned in to APCE Indie Sneak Peek by the agreed upon Due Date. No exceptions will be made.
- APCE Indie Sneak Peek reserves the right to reject any ad due to editorial content. Generally, ads should be “PG Rated” - suitable for all ages. Ads for Adult Material must be approved by APCE Indie Sneak Peek. You can always e-mail a proof of your ad for feedback to email@example.com with a note explaining your concern.
- All ad pages and inserts must be reserved in advance. Ads are subject to pre-approval and space availability.
- Additional discounts are available for repeat advertisers (Applicable to interior ads only.)
- Ad Payment must be received when you send in your ad materials. APCE Indie Sneak Peek accepts money orders, credit cards, and PayPal.
- Layout services may be available for an additional charge.